Yes, you can.
Yes, you can.
Contracts are maximally convenient for partners (VAT / without VAT) with a complete set of documents through the accounting department.
Companies which are registered throughout the world.
This is account for our business partners, where you can take the money and make payments.
Service PAYIN — restrictions upon receipt of funds from the terminals and electronic purses — one payment of not more than 15,000 rubles. Plastic cards have no limitations.
Service PAYOUT — restrictions on transfers on all systems:
One payment — no more than 15,000 rubles.
Additional restrictions on the cards:
Total payments on one card per day — no more than 75,000 rubles
Total payments on one card per month — no more than 600,000 rubles
As well, Webmoney has its inherent limitations to receive funds from external media.
Money is transferred at a desired frequency of a partner. Minimum amount — 5000 rubles. Partner makes a request for transfer of funds. Money is coming the next day.
We give invoice to a partner for payment under the Agreement. The money is credited to the business partner’s purse immediately, as soon as it comes to our account.
On electronic wallets and mobile phones money is credited online. 70% of the banks do it online on the cards, the remaining 30% do it for 1-3 days.
Yes, the status of each payment is reflected in the system online.
You can get the money back when:
When an error is in the details of the recipient money can not be returned sending it to other systems
Send us information about the company and request a connection.